Conditions of Sale
- Title to the merchandise of the sales order does not pass from our company to the purchaser until the payment is received in full.
- We accept credit cards, approved checks, Paypal, bank drafts, and money orders.
- All customers with open terms must have a valid credit card on file. Timber Wolf Forest Products reserves the right to charge the credit card on file if invoice is not paid within established terms.
- There will be NO COD shipments.
- Timber Wolf Forest Products reserves the right to charge 1 ˝% interest monthly on all past due amounts.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All merchandise is shipped by UPS ground service unless special arrangements are made. Shipping and Handling charges may apply to any order. Orders eligible for free shipping cover UPS ground shipment costs only. Expedited shipping services will be paid by the customer. All other orders are FOB our factory or warehouses.
- Our company reserves the right to cancel any sales order at any time by notifying the purchaser in writing and refunding monies received with regard to that particular sales order.
- Our company will not be held liable for delays or failures of shipments that are due to extreme conditions that are beyond our company’s control. Examples include but are not limited to: war, strikes, natural disasters, shortage of supplies or materials, and labor disturbances.
- Timber Wolf Forest Products, Inc. 100% guarantees all of its products. Customers may return any of the company’s products within 90 days of purchase for a replacement or credit. All returns must have prior authorization by Timber Wolf Forest Products. All products must be returned in their original condition with original packaging materials. If such materials are unavailable, the product must be secured with packaging to protect the entire product. Damage during the return may negate some or all of the credits or refunds. All returns (not due to quality issues) could be subject to a 25% restocking charge. If the customer is exchanging products, the restocking fee will be reduced to 15% of the original products’ value. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and any additional related cost to the return of the product.
- SPECIAL OPERATION orders and CUSTOM sales are final and no returns will be accepted.
- SHORTAGES: When you receive any order from TWFP, check the number of packages and the quantity of the product against the quantity shown on the packing slip. If quantities do not tally, have carrier note the shortage. If missing packages do not show up within 2 days, notify your Timber Wolf representative and we will help trace the missing packages. While we make every effort to insure complete and accurate packaging of each order, mistakes do occur. If you discover missing parts when you unpack your shipment, contact us immediately. We must be notified of any shortages within 10 days of receipt of shipment.
- DAMAGED MERCHANDISE: Concealed damage can occur from rough handling by carriers. The amount of this damage is collectable by you from the carrier upon presentation of proper claim. If you find damage upon unpacking the shipment, call the delivering carrier and ask for an inspection on concealed damages. DO NOT DESTROY OR DISCARD PACKING MATERIALS until shipment is inspected and claim is settled. If you need help in dealing with a damage claim, we will be happy to assist you. Timber Wolf will not be held liable for the loss of product, time, or money due to damage caused by the carrier or other outside party during the shipment of your order.
- FINISHING: We do not endorse a brand or type of finish. We suggest you consult a hardware or specialty-finishing store to determine what finish to use. All of our products are quoted and sold as unfinished. You may request us to finish a product with a particular color or style. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide TWFP with an accurate color sample. While we make every effort to match the finish exactly to your request, TWFP will not be held responsible for discrepancies due to wood type, characteristics, humidity, age of sample, or other conditions.
- All conditions listed within this document are subject to change without prior notice from TWFP. If you have any questions about this or any of our other policies, please contact our office at 828-728-7500.